Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] XML parsing
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:52:23 -0400

Abhik Sarkar wrote:
Hi Everyone,

This is a question specifically to the core developers. Would it be OK to use the GMarkupParser facility which is provided by the latest glib that is part of the required libraries for the development version? I want to use it to read XML configuration files for a generally available dissector.
Define "latest."  (I looked through the GLIB documentation and their
list of symbols new to each release and at least some of the markup
functions have been around for a while.)