Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Hello to the list and a nested dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:01:17 +0100
Hi,
How does the TCAP portion of your packet look?
Example:
Transaction Capabilities Application Part
begin
Source Transaction ID
Transaction Id: 2DB901
oid: 0.0.17.773.1.1.1 (dialogue-as-id)
dialogueRequest
application-context-name: 0.4.0.0.1.0.25.2 (shortMsgMT-RelayContext-v2)
:
In this case the GSM MAP dissector has:

register_ber_oid_dissector_handle("0.4.0.0.1.0.25.2", map_handle, proto_gsm_map,"shortMsgMT-RelayContext-v2" );

Hope this helps.

Regards

Anders