Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Hello to the list and a nested dissector

From: Gaetano Vocca <yagvoc-web@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:50:25 +0100
Thank you Anders for your answer.
I have already parsed the asn by means of asn2wrs, I have also developed the dissection of the header, afterwards I use the call_tcap_dissector function from the asn1/tcap dissector to have the TCAP layer decoded and, in the end, I need to decode the TCAP component by means of my ASN1 protocol. Now what I don't know is how to retrieve the Component content from the parsed TCAP and pass it to the dissection of the inner protocol.

Thanks again
Gaetano