Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Unresolved call_dissector_only issue

From: Sean <yunjnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 06:23:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm working on an external dissector, and I want to call another dissector from my dissector,
but when I use the function call_dissector_only,
the compiler complains:
  error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _call_dissector_only referenced in function _dissect_mydissector

BTW, I'm working on version 1.0.4 and want to compile the dissector as a DLL.
Any clues on it?
Thanks a lot,
Sean