Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Questiong regarding Wireshark

From: ksiva <ksiva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:17:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

[1] Is there a way to run a script that will monitor the packets and look for a specific event to happen (say sequence number of the packet or src/dest is unreachable - packet type) and command the wireshark to stop capturing (perhaps N seconds after the event occured).

(Similar to what procomm plus offers a script to monitor a serial port console output.)

i.e. A trigger to stop capture.

[2] A way to auto-flush and auto-start-capture after M packets.

Thanks,
Siva