Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win64 build support

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:37:00 -0700

On Mar 10, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Brian Daniel wrote:
config.nmake(63) : fatal error U1050: Your mysterious moon-man architecture "BPC" frightens and confuses us.

Make sure that nothing sets PLATFORM to BPC:

	http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/msbuild/thread/2253d930-fe68-4ff0-a8f2-19bfbb9a0cbb/#

In particular, *DO NOT* have an environment variable PLATFORM - or "platform" or "Platform" or... - that's set to anything other than "win32" or "win64".