Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Win64 build support

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:14:11 -0800
I just checked in a change which adds preliminary support for 64-bit (x86-64)
compilation on Windows. You can enable 64-bit compilation by setting
PLATFORM="win64". Due to the version of Lua in wireshark-win64-libs repository
you'll probably have to use Visual C++ 2008.

A lot of changes were made to the top-level Makefile.nmake and config.nmake. If
any bugs were introduced to the Win32 build environment I'll try to fix them
over the weekend.

--
Join us for Sharkfest’09  |  Stanford University, June 15 – 18
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/