Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Statistcs windows not destroyed with main window

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:47:22 -0700
Sorry, I left out the first function that needs to be called:

  gtk_window_set_transient_for(GTK_WINDOW(child), GTK_WINDOW(parent));

I'm looking at my code from gtk/follow_stream.c for the "find box"
(search for "find_dlg_w =").  The destroy with parent function only
works on windows set transient to its parent, according to GTK
documentation at
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-transient-for