Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] packet_memcache.c doesn't compile with VC6

From: "Speck, Michael" <Michael.Speck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:15:28 +0100
Hi.

There is a datatype warning/error by VC6 compiler in file
packet_memcache.c at line 540 where the variable "value_len" is used in
a call to function dissect_value(...). This function expects a guint8,
but value_len is of type guint32.

The attached patch changes this parameter in function definition to
guint32. AFAICS, this change shouldn't be a problem within the function
and makes VC6 compiler happy.

best regards
Mike

PS: With the patch applied, it also compiles using VS2008EE.