Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OS X Install Issues

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:07:14 -0800
The attachment is a screen shot of error messages whenever I start Wireshark.  I've re-installed the program three times using the provided directions to the best of my abilities and the errors keep appearing.  During the installation process I've installed GTK+ and moved ChmodBPF to the root StartupItems folder in addition to dragging the Wireshark application from the package to the Applications folder.  I need to install this program for a networking class and I'll admit that I'm not a super-techie person although I can find my way around a computer and I do have programming experience on a PC.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware:

Intel iMac
2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo
3 GB RAM