Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Using a dll in a custom dissector

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:35:28 +0000
Hi,

In my infinite wisdom msg = (_GetMsgName)( void ); should be msg = (_GetMsgName)( );

But now when i run wireshark, it crashes. Is there a way to tell why it is crashing? I'm not sure what the cause is.

Thanks,
Greg

---- wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

packet-foo.c(234) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before 'type'

234 is the line where appears the problem.
Look at this line.

Perhaps you can find more help on forums about windows and C/C++.

Olivier

Wireshark Generic Dissector http://wsgd.free.fr