Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Exporting a class to custom dissector plugin

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:17:33 +0000
Hi,

I am creating a dll that my custom dissector plugin will use. It is written in C++. I want to export a class from the dll for my dissector to use however i am having some issues. I tried following this tutorial, http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/w-p/dll/importexportissues/article.php/c123 (From exporting class using vtable to the extern "C" part) to get an idea of what i'm doing but i was wondering if anyone knows of a better way to do it since i'm having issues with that. Or maybe a link to somewhere that would help me out.

Thanks for any help,
Greg