Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compile dissectors for OS-X

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:42:30 +0000
If your asking what i think you are, there should be a make file in your plugin folder that will just compile and build your plugin instead of the makefile in the wireshark folder.

Greg

---- Tobias Erichsen <t.erichsen@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,

the dissectors I'm (re-)writing (RTP-MIDI and Apple RTP-MIDI session control) are coming up pretty nicely under my Windows dev-environment.

For testing I would like to compile those plugins also on my MacBook, but I still have problems setting up the dev-environment for OS X (especially the gtk stuff)

Is there some kind of "short-cut" if just want to compile the plugins and not the complete Wireshark (since I have that as installed as a binary anyway)?

Any hints would be highly welcome...

Tobias