Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Compile dissectors for OS-X

From: "Tobias Erichsen" <t.erichsen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:43:40 +0100
Hi everyone,

the dissectors I'm (re-)writing (RTP-MIDI and Apple RTP-MIDI session control) are coming up pretty nicely under my Windows dev-environment.

For testing I would like to compile those plugins also on my MacBook, but I still have problems setting up the dev-environment for OS X (especially the gtk stuff)

Is there some kind of "short-cut" if just want to compile the plugins and not the complete Wireshark (since I have that as installed as a binary anyway)?

Any hints would be highly welcome...

Tobias
--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh�rt? Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01