Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wherer are the realizations for many extern functions in the sou

From: 王睿思 <wangruisijdg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:24:56 +0800
Hello:

(I'm a stranger here ,if I can ask questions here?)

I'm starting a project which will use the wireshark dissect
functions,so I have reading the source code for days.
1、I can't find the realization places for the extern functions such as:
   extern void dissector_add(const char *abbrev, guint32
pattern,dissector_handle_t handle).
   where are they? Which file are they included?
2、What is the function of libwireshark.def ?

Some one could, please, tell me ?

Best regards,

 Kathryn