Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin development

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:56:23 -0500
Have you read through the various README's, especially
doc/README.plugins and doc/README.developer?
You can also take a look at some of the existing plugins as examples,
such as plugins/gryphon/.
And some folks have found this information helpful as well:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx.

Good luck,
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.