Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] make-dissector-reg.py error after svn up

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:07:54 -0500
Same results here with SVN 27538.  Running Python 2.6.1 on Windows XP.
But a distclean straightened things out again.
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.