Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can some minor enhancements be moved to the 1.0 trunk ?

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:57:31 -0800
Hi Jaap,

I understand all about development and time.

I don't see the difference between what I have done and
support for new capture file formats as per 1.0.4 or
all of the 'Updated Protocol Support' changes listed in the
release notes.

Thanks

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055