Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Creation / Passing a new tvbuff

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:53:32 +0100
Like a subdissector ?

Look at tcp_dissect_pdus (into packet-tcp.c) :
next_tvb = tvb_new_subset(tvb, offset, length, plen);

Olivier

gogrady@xxxxxxxxx a �crit :
Hello,

I am trying to take the raw data of one packet in my dissector and pass it to a dll to be decoded. The way that i think would be best would be to create a tvbuff and pass it to the dll however, i'm unsure of how to create the new tvbuff with just the one packet of data. I read epan/tvbuff.h and tvbuff.c but i dont quite understand. Any help would be appreciated, or if you have a better idea of how to do this let me know.

Thank you,
Greg