Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Creation / Passing a new tvbuff

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:37:07 +0000
Hello,

I am trying to take the raw data of one packet in my dissector and pass it to a dll to be decoded. The way that i think would be best would be to create a tvbuff and pass it to the dll however, i'm unsure of how to create the new tvbuff with just the one packet of data. I read epan/tvbuff.h and tvbuff.c but i dont quite understand. Any help would be appreciated, or if you have a better idea of how to do this let me know.

Thank you,
Greg