Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gtk layout help in new LTE MAC statistics window

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:06:21 +0100
2009/2/23 Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> (1) Common channel counters at the top.  This should be a fixed-sized table
> with just one row where common channel counters are displayed.  2 rows (one
> for BCH and one for PCH) might be nicer, but I'd still want a fixed size).

Do you really want this data in a table?
Why not just add this fields as labels, like on the top of the
Statistics->Summary window?

> (2) Per-UE (User Equipment) data, where each row shows high-level details
> counters for that UE (and where the first column, RNTI, is the key).  This
> table can have lots of rows, and they should be scrolled.  When the whole
> window is stretched vertically, I'd like this area to expand and the other
> parts to maintain their fixed sizes

Have a look at the "WLAN Traffic" code (wlan_stat_dlg.c) where the "%
Packets" column expands, and the table is scrollable.

> (3) Single UE counters in more detail.  i.e. more details about the UE that
> is currently selected in (2).  This should have 4 fixed rows.

Maybe like in (1) with fixed labels?

Do you have a capture file?

--
Stig Bjørlykke