Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New member

From: "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:01:03 +0100
Hi !
I'm a new member of the mailinglist of Wireshark. I registered myself because I do an internship in a company witch asks me to develop the GUI of wireshark. My goal is to develop a plugin wich can be translate all the encrypted data by alphabetic data (or sentences).
I began my internship last week and currently, i've got build the source code with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 (yes I use Windows OS). It is the first time that i work on that kind of project. If some one have questions on the configuration for windows or have some advice to give to me. Don't hesitated to contact me.
That all, for today.
As you can read I'm french, so sorry for my english.
Best regards