Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] reasebling packets - dissector question

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:51:57 -0800

On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:42 AM, יוני תובל wrote:
my dissection code is

static guint get_message_len(packet_info *pinfo, tvbuff_t *tvb, int offset)//a

{

return 3; // the value from the header that represents the length of the data coming after the header

No - as I said in my message, it should return the length of the *entire PDU*, which includes the header *and* the data.