Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help - Peculiar behavior with DLLs

From: "Blazer, Doron" <doron.blazer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:59:01 +0200
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jaap Keuter
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:19 AM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help - Peculiar behavior with DLLs

Hi,

I never said they couldn't be loaded, I said: "there is a guarantee that it will
fail unpredictably sometime". These failures can be subtle, like incorrect
decoding, missing information, wrong column information. Stuff like this has
happened and causes great confusion, because it isn't obvious.
You have been warned.

Thanx,
Jaap