Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What about the static build?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:30:04 +0100
Hi,

I've been trying out the static build (you know, the one with configure --enable-static) of trunk for a while now, but got nowhere near a complete build. Even though I have had to disable various options (like --without-wireshark, due to audio related library problems, and --without-krb5) the build now fails on c-ares using clock_gettime which cannot be found. This got me to wonder: Does anyone build wireshark/tshark static these days? Do we need to retain that configuration option?

Thanx,
Jaap