Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New anonymous SVN server

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:15:54 -0800
I'm in the process of migrating Wireshark's anonymous SVN repository to a new
server. During the testing phase you can access the new server by substituting
"anonsvntest" for "anonsvn" in the repository URLs, e.g.
http://anonsvntest.wireshark.org/wireshark/. If you want to try syncing against
the new server, you can switch your local copy from the command line by running

    svn switch --relocate http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark \
        http://anonsvntest.wireshark.org/wireshark

from your local copy's root. I'm pretty sure other clients (e.g. TortoiseSVN)
have similar functionality.

The /trunk Buildbot is using the new server in order to exercise it. Barring any
problems I'll point DNS at the new server next Friday (Feb 27). If you're
sufficiently paranoid, you might want to back up any local source copies before
then.

--
Join us for Sharkfest’09  |  Stanford University, June 15 – 18
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/