Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RADIUS 2 byte dictionary support

From: Robert Saye <robsaye@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:52:43 +0100
Hi all,

   My company recently started shipping 2 byte custom dictionaries with our products. I noticed in the base RADIUS dictionary file that Wireshark doesn't support this yet '# we do not support 16bit attribute codes yet'. Is anyone working on this, I don't want to duplicate any effort, but our customers would like to be able to decode their pcaps. If no one is working on this actively, do you have any tips or warnings? I am an experienced developer, but a newbie to Wireshark. I have my build environment ready, and have been poking through the code for a few days.

Thanks,
Robert