Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SCCP Calling party Decoding

From: tulip neo <neo.tulip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:50:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi List,
I have bit confusion in calling party decoding in SCCP.
In the attached capture
calling party add (05 43 a0 ff 09 06) is decoded as
Calling Party address (5 bytes)
- Address Indicator: 43-
point Code:a0 ff
- Sub System Number -09
When i select Calling party address 5 octets (43 a0 ff 09 06) are high lighted.
But i wonder whats 06.Its not decoded by wireshark.
Also decoding happens this way that Pointer to third Mandatory Variable parameter: 10
so where is third Mandatory Variable parameter? Little hint/help would be of great help.
Br
tulip