Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help - Peculiar behavior with DLLs

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:56:24 +0100
Hi Doron,

Have you checked the URL below about the compiler used to build Wireshark ?
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChToolsMSChain.html

Perhaps you need the redistribuable files for the compiler you used to build Wireshark.
Just download those files and install them on the target computer.

Regards,
Xavier.

Xavier OURCIERE.
France Telecom R&D/BIZZ/NESS