Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] News from the msvcr dll hell ... and a possiblesolution!

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:36:07 -0800
Anders Broman wrote:

> We actually have lua.dll:s for the different VS versions
> lua5_1_4_Win32_dll6_lib.zip
> lua5_1_4_Win32_dll8_lib.zip
> lua5_1_4_Win32_dll7_lib.zip
> lua5_1_4_Win32_dll9_lib.zip
> So perhaps we should fix the build scripts to pick the right one?

As long as we aren't doing anything funny like allocating and freeing memory
asymmetrically, we should just be able to use the MSVCRT version of the Lua DLL
(lua5_1_4_Win32_dll6_lib). I've checked in a change (r27465) to do that.

--
Join us for Sharkfest’09  |  Stanford University, June 15 – 18
http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/