Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [GeoIP] New map of IP locations

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:56:36 -0800

On Feb 15, 2009, at 7:06 AM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

But I get a crash with only GeoIP.dat in the geoip_db_paths directory.

What's the stack trace at the time of the crash? (I made a ~/GeoIP directory, and made that the directory for my GeoIP data; if I have only GeoIP.dat in that directory, I don't get a crash if I do a capture, pop up the IPv4 endpoint table, select an endpoint address that's resolved, and pop up a map - the map doesn't have an arrow pointing to the location for that address, but it does pop up.)