Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding numbers to the tree

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:14:13 +0100
Hi,

Look in doc/README.developer and epan/proto.h for
proto_tree_add_uint[_format](tree, ...)

Thanx,
Jaap

gogrady@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

In my custom dissector i understand how to take data from the buffer and output it, but how do i output a number thats not from the buffer. I will be getting data from another dll proxy that i will want to output. So say i have an int variable "test" that gets set by a function "public int Test()" in my loaded dll, how would i output my variable in the tree? I hope you understand what i mean

Thanks,
Greg