Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding numbers to the tree

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:37:53 -0600
Hello,

In my custom dissector i understand how to take data from the buffer and output it, but how do i output a number thats not from the buffer. I will be getting data from another dll proxy that i will want to output. So say i have an int variable "test" that gets set by a function "public int Test()" in my loaded dll, how would i output my variable in the tree? I hope you understand what i mean

Thanks,
Greg