Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems to fill COL_INFO in a new dissector

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:26:52 +0100
Hi Anders,

I am not familiar with the CNF file, I used an almost empty one during
my tests but I will try to have a deeper look at the advanced conf.

In the meantime I think that I can get the info I need directly from the
generated "tree" filled by the dissector.

So is there some predefined funcs to read the tree items ?

Regards,
Xavier.