Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Which patches go in 1.0.x versus 1.1.x ?

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:28:01 -0800
Hi,

how is it determined whether a patch will be in the next release,
1.0.7 now, or the future 1.1.x release ?

There are patches I have submitted that are resolved but have
not shown up in 1.0.5 or 1.0.6.

Did I set one of the Bugzilla parameters incorrectly ?

Thanks.

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055