Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Import from text file

From: Hans Glück <hanschris.glueck@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:12:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I have a question concerning the export/import of packets in wireshark.
I can export the recorded communication/packets into a text file, so I´ll get something like this:

11:24:38,082,700   ETHER
|0   |00|50|56|e6|45|30|...

My problem is, I have an unknown protocol (for Wireshark :) ) with PPP traffic as payload. I just want to get the content of some packets, but what should be the format?
I´ve tried something like this:

11:24:36,605,218   PPP
|0   |00|7E|21|45|00|01|B4|03|EC|40...

But it does´nt work.