Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About when do Tap listeners get called (and report a typo in REA

From: yami <yamisoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:23:50 +0800
Hi dev,

In doc/READE.tapping, section 'WHEN DO TAP LISTENERS GET CALLED' says:

  Tap listeners are only called when Wireshark reads a new capture for
   the first time or whenever Wireshark needs to rescan/redissect
   the capture.

Could anyone tell me the code place to ensure this? I could not find the related code.

BTW,  in section 'TAP LISTENER' 2nd sentence, 'sInterfacing' should be 'Interfacing'.