Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] After latitude/longitude - construct a URL that takes you to

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 02:45:21 +0100
Guy Harris schrieb:
On Feb 3, 2009, at 5:03 PM, ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=27365

User: ulfl
Date: 2009/02/03 05:03 PM

Log:
add display of GeoIP latitude/longitude

And now for our next trick?

	http://blog.planeteye.com/2008/03/31/wikipedia-geohack/

Well, funnily enough, "when two worlds come together"!

This Geo stuff is one of the reasons why it was very quiet for me on the WS development side.

For (more than) the last year I spend a lot of my spare time improving the http://www.openstreetmap.org project both in map data and development power.

I'm currently planning to implement the following:

a) create a "tab seperated value" file containing the interesting information in the right sequence (this is needed for the http://www.openlayers.org stuff)

b) provide a very simple html page that will show the information from a) in a google like (dynamic) map page

c) open the web browser from WS with the page from b)

I'm currently trying to find a good way to implement a), the rest will be trivial for me ...

Regards, ULFL