Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Issue loading a new plugin

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 00:15:18 +0100
Jaap Keuter schrieb:
Hi,

Since this comes up more and more often is someone able to:
1. Write a patch for the plugin makefiles, or
2. Write a chapter in the developer manual, or
3. Write something on an apropriate Wiki page.
This in order of preference.

Is:

0. Fix it in the subversion sources

also ok? ;-)

I've just committed a fix.

I had a quick look at the developer's guide and the doc/Readme's - no changes needed here.

Do you know any other place where this should be mentioned explicitly?

Regards, ULFL