Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Open Watcom C compiler ?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 19:55:51 +0100
Hi,

#include <stddisclaimer>

Well, the website states:
"Open Watcom is a project of the open source community to maintain and enhance the Watcom C, C++, and Fortran cross compilers and tools. An Open Source license from Sybase allows free commercial and non-commercial use of Open Watcom."

So my guess is it can.

Thanx,
Jaap

stddisclaimer:
I'm not a lawyer, so YMMV.

Gerald Combs wrote:
Kukosa, Tomas wrote:
Hi,
does it make sence to have Wireshark compileable for Windows platform
with Watcom C? (http://openwatcom.org)
What is your opinion?
Is there here any active user of this compiler?

Is the Watcom C library GPL-compatible? Could we use it as a replacement for the
legions of Microsoft CRTs (and side-step Manifest Hell)?