Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Calling C++ files from C dissector

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 17:08:54 +0000
Hello,

So i'm writing a custom dissector. I have a library for a custom protocol which has functions i need to call. What i want to do is take the raw data, send it to the library, and the library will send back the useful information for output. I've written the dissector code for getting the raw data, but now i don't know how to call the library. I want to create a proxy, or another file that i will use to call the library so my dissector isnt interacting directly with the library. I'm not sure how i even start to do this. any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm new to C/C++.

Thank,
Greg