Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Issue loading a new plugin

From: "James Gallogly" <jgallogly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:29:23 -0500 (EST)
I am trying to develop a Wireshark plugin and am starting at the most
basic level. I followed the instructions in the dev guide to create a
basic dissector, basically copy and pasted 9.2.1 and changed foo to ccs. I
used agentx MakeFiles as an example.

I am developing on Windows using Visual Studio 2005. I have no problem
building the project or my plugin using the nmake utility. However when I
copy my plugin dll into the plugins/1.0.5 directory and execute Wireshark
I get the following message.

"Couldn't load module C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.0.5\ccs.dll:
The Specified module could not be found."

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks for the help,
Jim