Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SOLVED: Re: Issue with 1.1.2 and latest SVN (27315) - on Win

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:38:20 -0800

On Jan 28, 2009, at 12:03 AM, Kaul wrote:

The issue was that in the recently used files there were some files on the network path - that was unavailable anymore. After 10 minutes Wireshark loaded, I've cleared the list and now it loads fine.
Not sure if we should do something about it or not.

The only thing I see us doing is avoiding doing *anything* with those paths unless we absolutely have to (regardless of whether they're on a server or not). Perhaps we're trying to access them when we don't have to?