Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "Scaled" integer fields in a protocol, can use proto_tree_ad

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:04:03 -0800

On Jan 24, 2009, at 2:18 PM, John Jamulla wrote:

Here's an example of what I've been doing (a little more involved than above example but same thing):

Actually, it covers three separate capabilities that are currently lacking - the ability to deal with arrays/sequences of similar items (the "Generator (0-N) [I]" part), the ability to deal with values that should be scaled when presented, and the ability to give the units of a value.