Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Update make-dissector-reg.py with wtap_register_foo()

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:30:36 +0100
Title: Update make-dissector-reg.py with wtap_register_foo()

Hi,
There is a need to update make-dissector-reg.py to handle plugins that registeres with wtap. I have
Enclosed my feble atempt at updating the script which requires to be called with arg plugin_wtap.
Is this good enough or can some one with better python skills improve it?

Regards
Anders <<make-dissector-reg.py.diff>>