Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [HELP]: Not able to include my plugin in Wireshark-rpm

From: "Satish Chandra" <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:39:52 +0530
Hi All,

I have developed a custom plugin for wireshark and now I wish to create a Wireshark rpm. I am giving the following commands:
$./configure
$make rpm-package

The package gets created successfully. When I install the package I am able to find the plugin related *.so and *.la files in the plugin directory but when I invoke wireshark it doesnot contains the plugins.

Although I have checked the plugin by compiling wireshark and it works perfectly but I am not able to understand why it is not getting included in the rpm.

Do I need to update any file?

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks Regards,
Satish Chandra