Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PPPoED protocol preferences

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:19:14 +0100
I can't reproduce that behavior with other boolean preferences of other dissectors.
Does it happen to other dissector preferences as well?
Can you provide a sample capture showing this?
What is the platform specifications you see this on?
What version of Wireshark are you running?

Toralf F�rster wrote:
I'm wondering why - if I right-click at such a packet within packet detail window the "Show tag values and lenfgths" option is already preceded by a check mark if the option is not selected and OTOH is not preceded by that
symbol if the option is selected.

I'd expect the opposite behaviour.