Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev: make it possible to use VS2008/VS2008EE to co

From: "Pascal Quantin" <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:29:27 +0100
>Hi,
>As the question has come up a number of times and 1.0.x should live for
>another 6 month or so, do we wish to port over the changes necessary to
>compile 1.0.x with VS 2008? Perhaps not for the official build but still
>possible.
>Regards
>Anders

Hi,
I'm the one who provided the original patch to add the MSVC2008
compatibility in trunk.
I have locally a patched trunk-1.0 directory including those backports
from trunk:
- the MSVC2008 compatibility
- the fix to package rebuilt adns library for msvcrt compatibility for
NSIS installer
- the fix for the incorrect manifest embedded when compiling Wireshark
with MSVC2008 SP1
If needed I can provide the corresponding patch.

Best regards,
Pascal.