Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] About the wireshark problem

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:34:32 +0100
Hi,

Two remarks:
You should not login as root when compiling programs.
Did you autogen.sh and/or configure before running make?

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 dec 2008, at 09:07, "Tseng Shuo" <tsengshuo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have problem about the compile wireshark problem.
I use Fedra Core 8 and download wireshark 1.0.5.tar.gz, and compile it. but it happen some error message.
I can't find the strerror.o, strcasecmp.o strncasecmp.o mkstemp.o on my computer.
But i find the strerror.c, strcasecmp.c strncasecmp.c mkstemp.c file on wireshark folder.
How do i make strerror.o...etc file.