Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About the wireshark problem

From: "Tseng Shuo" <tsengshuo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:07:22 +0800
Hi,

I have problem about the compile wireshark problem.
I use Fedra Core 8 and download wireshark 1.0.5.tar.gz, and compile it. but it happen some error message.
I can't find the strerror.o, strcasecmp.o strncasecmp.o mkstemp.o on my computer.
But i find the strerror.c, strcasecmp.c strncasecmp.c mkstemp.c file on wireshark folder.
How do i make strerror.o...etc file.

Tseng Shuo(曾碩)
e_mail:tsengshuo@xxxxxxxxx